http://www.kapnick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014-kapnick-black-logo.png 0 0 kapnick http://www.kapnick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014-kapnick-black-logo.png kapnick2014-10-06 12:10:492014-10-07 09:22:386 Fire Prevention Tips
- Buy smoke detectors if you don’t have any – and check the batteries and test regularly. It is recommended that you test smoke detectors every month.
- Put together a fire escape plan – include a designated meeting place outside of the home. Plan on practicing your escape plan twice a year.
- Stop. Drop. and Roll – children should be taught this technique to use if their clothes are on fire.
- Create an emergency supply kit – include things like blankets, flashlight and water- keep it in your car so can access it easily.
- Gather a list of emergency contact numbers – keep it in your emergency supply kit.
- Buy a fireproof safe – store important documents like birth certificates and financial documents in the safe or even store them in a safe deposit box.