If you can take pleasure in fitness activities with those you love, it is more likely that you will have fun and stick to it on a regular basis. The key is to choose an activity that everyone will enjoy, so the whole family can spend time together. Listed below are some ideas of fitness activities you can try with your family this summer!
- Canoeing or kayaking – If you have access to water, this can be a blast and a great upper body workout.
- Beach Games – Build a sand castle or play in the turf. Running around in the sand all day let you get in your exercise while you are having fun.
- Park Games – Toss around a football or Frisbee. Take advantage of the park’s facilities such as playground and obstacle courses
- Lawn Games – Set up croquet or badminton in your backyard or turn on the sprinklers for an instant water park.
- Team Sports – Such as doubles tennis or two-on-two basketball.
- In-line skating – Shoes on wheels may keep your family moving at the same speed and make getting places a bit more fun
Kim Bielenda|Wellness Coordinator
Kapnick Insurance Group|Strength. Knowledge. Direction.
1201 Briarwood Circle | Ann Arbor, MI 48108 |www.kapnick.com
D 734.274.4452 | F 734.994.7326 | P 888.263.4656 x 1143