Kapnick Insurance Group’s Risk Services team specialize in assisting clients with their workers’ compensation program by providing overall analysis of loss control, safety and health & wellness needs. On-site loss control evaluations, comprehensive claim reviews and claims advocacy, experience modification forecasting and management, employee health needs analysis and wellness program development are all a part of the package of resources provided to our Work Comp clients.
As a Kapnick Insurance Group client you will also receive access a collection of valuable resources, tools and services focused on helping you reduce your Workers’ Compensation premium through better management of your program, improved safety/loss control measures and comprehensive employee communications. This includes pre-employment testing services; access to our online OSHA recording and reporting program; instant online access to hundreds of informational documents, employee communication pieces, and safety campaigns.
We provide solutions aimed at keeping your work comp costs down, including:
- Implementation of a sound safety program
- Better control of the variables that drive the Modification Rating Factor through client education
- Systems in place for reporting and managing claims properly
- Systems in place for tracking certificates and incidents
- Programs developed to promote a healthy workforce