A fundamental focus of this company continues to be involvement in, and support of, organizations that benefit the communities where we do business. Specific areas of support include:
- Annual United Way Campaign – Kapnick Insurance Group employees continue to set high marks for giving annually to this organization that benefits and supports community non-profit groups.
- Urban Farming – An inner city initiative to eradicate hunger, while increasing diversity, motivating youth and seniors plus optimizing unused land to produce food and alternative energy.
Click here to learn more about Urban Farming on NPR
- Relay for Life – Our involvement in this event to raise funds for the American Cancer Society continues annually through corporate and employee contributions and participation in the Relay event.
- Graze to Raise – For the past couple of years, Kapnick Insurance Group has been a sponsor of this annual event to raise money for the Hickman Cancer Center. Employee participation in the event is also high.
- Education and Scholarships
- Performing Arts – Kapnick Insurance Group is a major supporter of both the historic Croswell Opera House and Adrian Symphony Orchestra. In addition to financial support and sponsorship of programs, top officers in the company have chaired the boards of both organizations. Michael Kapnick continues to serve the Croswell Opera House as a member of the Facilities Trust Foundation.
- Additional Community Grants and Outreach